CRO UMP Mods Series
Wednesday 7:00pm pst / 10:00est
1. Hartford Speedway – 30 Laps
2. Caney Valley Speedway – 50 Laps
3. Ohsweken Speedway – 40 Laps
4. Battleground Speedway – 50 Laps
5. Krankenwagen Speedway – 40 Laps
6. RPM Speedway – 50 Laps
7. Fremont Speedway – 40 Laps
8. Gas City Speedway – 60 Laps
9. Richland County Speedway – 40 Laps
10. Georgetown Speedway – Twin 40 Features
The series will run from Jan. 9th to March 13th. Skins will be due by Sunday night, Jan. 6th by 11:59 PM Pacific time. If you have ran in one of our previous UMP series, either in the open motor or crate and wish to use that skin again, I should have it. If you ran with us in the IMCA series any skin sent in on the Xciter or Shaw chassis will also work, you just need to either move it to the correct folder in the UMP section or let me know and I will have it corrected for the skin pack.
This series will also be using 5 non DWD tracks that must be downloaded and installed along with the 2018 DWD Track Pack in order to race. Links to both the skin and track packs will be provided at the bottom of this announcement when available.
Non DWD Track pack –
Skin Pack –